Sometimes you have no words to explain… just a song in your heart.
14×22″ stretched and ready to hang. This is the first CANVAS PRINT created from my art. Professionally Printed Artwork. 1 available.
- Wired Ready to Hang
- UV clear coat added (for in-stock)
- Gallery Wrap edges 1.5″ thick
- Edges are light pink to match
- Artist Note: i rarely offer large prints. however, this piece speaks so much about the background behind my work, making it a good entry (or expansion) to your art collection. i have integrated it into my "about me" section.
- also, canvas or large prints are usually made to order. for additional purchases at a later date, there may be slight variations based on the technology and materials available at the time of your order.
More about my style of work:My colors are generally bright, characteristic of my style of art with the abstract/florals. I use a mix of materials such as oil, inks, street markers, acrylic, and spray paint. When asked what my paintings are about I can tell you that it comes from a good place. No hidden meanings, it's just all good vibes. Even the marks that look like handwriting are not words created intentionally, just lines and shapes. People have asked! I’m pleased to be able to capture the attention of a diverse audience; including male, female, all ages and races. I hope the audience does a double take to consider that there is more than meets the eye when looking at my work. That leads to questions, which lead to authentic connections.
If you are interested in collecting the large 30x44" Love Song original on paper... contact me.